This is a great opportunity for a skilled Senior Accountant to join a reputable company. The successful candidate must have proven experience in the following key areas:
• Manage and monitor the financial affairs of the company
• Preparation of timely financial and management accounts monthly and provide commentary of same
• Ensure compliance and consistency with the organization’s policies and procedures
• Records and accounts for daily transactions, ensuring accuracy and completeness of required files and supporting documentation serving as evidence of transactions.
• Oversee the Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Inventory personnel ensuring proper procedures and policies are adhered to
• Ensure proper reconciliations are conducted in a timely manner
• Preparation of annual budgets and proposals
• Preparation of periodic cash flow statements
• Preparation of working papers in accordance with IFRS Standards for annual audit
• Preparation of Payroll
• Dealing with various government agencies on company’s behalf
• Supervise and delegate duties to the Assistant accountant
• Oversee other Admin personnel
• Mentoring and guiding junior staff
• Professional designation in Accounting field.
• At least three (3) years experience in a similar role in Financial Accounting
• Sound knowledge of Accounting policies and standards
• Possess 3-5 years management experience
• Sound knowledge of Accounting Software, preferably Sage ACCPAC,
and Microsoft Office; Competent IT Skills.
• Payroll Experience.
• Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation; Knowledge of Business Math; Understanding of Budgetary Principles.
Key Personal Attributes
• Strong communication skills and ability to translate numbers into words
• Strong leadership skills and experience
• Strong analytical and problems-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills;
• Highly motivated and able to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently but also enjoy working in a fast pace team environment
• Detail Oriented; Timely.
Interested applicants may email their CV to HRACvacancy@gmail.com
The deadline for receipt of applications is August 15, 2020.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.