Our client is seeking a knowledgeable, self-motivated and team-oriented Human Resources professional to fill the role of Human Resources Officer.
Summary of Position
The Human Resource Officer (HRO) is responsible for executing the Human Resource Management functions of the organization. The incumbent will be directly responsible for the day-to-day administration of the HR policies and procedures geared towards ensuring an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. Responsibilities include:
• Recruitment and development of employees.
• Ensure relevance and effectiveness of HR policies, practices and processes and recommend appropriate changes.
• Advise line managers on disciplinary matters in compliance with the labour laws and company policies.
• Oversee the management of discipline matters to ensure they are properly addressed within appropriate timelines and advise employees on all HR related matters.
• Oversee the execution of appropriate reward and recognition programs.
• Handle all employee related accidents, incidents and other emergencies with the urgency required.
• Drive the performance management process throughout the organization.
• Effectively implement, enforce and maintain Safety policies.
• Develop, plan and execute employee engagement initiatives.
• Effectively manage HR budget within specified guidelines.
• Identify training needs and facilitate training of employees to enhance job skills.
• Conduct employee relations and industrial relations investigations and take appropriate actions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
• High degree of skill in team building and fostering partnerships.
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and HRIS.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and own a reliable motor vehicle.
Interested candidates are required to register on www.talentscopeinc.com and apply via the website or send applications via email to The Recruiter, TalentScope Inc., at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application – Human Resources Officer“, by 31st May 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.